- We will be operating on a appointment only basis during this time. Please do not be offended if you pop in on the ‘off chance’ and we are unable to see you.
- We will be maintaining a 2m distance with all brides wherever possible, although of course we will have to breach this when fastening dresses. The government suggests face coverings in shops when the 2m distance cannot be maintained, so we will ask all brides and guests to wear face coverings to your appointment. There will be an opportunity to remove face coverings when staff and guests are 2m away.
- We will be allowing a maximum of TWO guest. We would ask that your guest is in accordance with the government guidelines at the time of your appointment.
- If you have a dress that’s ready to be collected or we have been holding for you, please call us we will book you a mini slot for you to come to pay and/or collect your dress.
- We would kindly ask that you allow the consultant to handle the wedding gowns for you. This is to maximise the cleanliness of dresses that are tried on.
- Our Dressing room be cleaned and sanitised after each and every appointment to minimise cross contamination.
- Our staff will only attend work if they feel well and healthy and are not showing any symptoms.
- We are happy to welcome your friends and family to the appointment virtually, via Whats app, Facebook messenger, zoom or other party apps.
- Hand sanitiser stations are throughout the store please use them on arrival and during your appointment.
- Our bathroom facilities will be closed to customers during the Covid 19 outbreak. Guidelines state that they have to be sanitised after each use and we simply won’t have the time to ensure this will happen and I feel it will be putting the staff at unnecessary risk, so please use your own facilities before your appointment.
In return we ask this of you:
- Please only attend your appointment if you are well, not showing any symptoms and are not in contact with anyone showing symptoms such as (but not limited to) a temperature, new continuous cough, loss of taste or smell.
- Please bring with you a face covering for when we cannot maintain the appropriate social distance (your guest(s) too)
- Please respect our in store rules. They’re in place to keep us and you all safe.
- Get your important ladies ready to be part of your appointment virtually – via apps
Most of all we want you to enjoy your bridal experience. There will be an opportunity to see yourself mask free, our staff will leave the viewing area to enable you to do this.
I hope I haven’t scared you off with this list but we really have got quite extensive guidance from the government in preparation for opening.
We have to adhere to it or be faced with not being able to open at all.